As a bowhunter you spend a significant amound of time and money in preparation for the season. You purchase gear, hang stands, scout areas and prepare your equipment. All of that effort results in one opportunity to prove yourself. Don't waste it by shooting an inferior broadheads. Dirt Nap broadheads are designed to be razor sharp, durable and of the highest quality. We don't sell disposeable broadheads with rubber bands and thin blades, we sell quality broadheads.
- .051 inch blade thickness
- Cutting Surfaces - 1.84 inches (1.21 blade and a .63 bleeder blade)
- Modular Weight System allowing you to easly adjust from a 100 to a 125 grain broadhead
- Ferrule is made of 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Blades are 410J2 Stainless Steel - Teflon Coated
- Lifetime Warranty for Original Buyer
- Double Bevel